Since its inception the Night Witch was made bitter by all who have had the luck or skill you can use it in your deck. There are countless combos that can be created with this legendary paper, but one that is finding more positive responses is definitely the combination of the Royale Giant and the Night Witch. This guide will reveal our drawing one of the best decks in circulation to be used for the 10 Arena and the Arena 11.
Deck Witch Night : 8 cards in the deck
Here are the 8 official papers to be used in the deck in question:
- Royale Giant: a cannon armed killing machine that can attack his target from long-range. One of the strongest Royale Clash characters.
- Night Witch: its power is second to none. In this deck will be the perfect support for our attacks.
- Elite Barbarians: armed dangerous d’elite. The nemesis of millions of players.
- Zap: it may seem far-fetched, but this spell card can be the balance in countless battles.
- Goblin Gang: 5 goblins capable of causing considerable damage. A great plug into the deck.
- Arrows: the ideal solution to many types of hordes.
- Fire Spirits: other low-level card that can have a significant impact in battle.
- Minions Horde: a flock of flying monsters aggressive. If they come close to the enemy tower they are serious trouble.
Average cost for elixirs of the deck 3.9.
Strategies and Combo deck
As you can easily guess the deck bases its strategy of attack on the Royale Giant combos and Night Witch . This combination of a good covering the Giant, and thanks to the Arrows and the Download can defend themselves by all the hordes on Royale Clash.
Another particular combo may arise from the Elite barbarians, which should be mainly used in the defensive phase, and then set off attack by covering them with the Witch or fire Spiritelli.
The Horde of Minions or Goblin Gang will be used in defense, support or diversions to force the hand of the enemy and force him to not implement its maneuvers.
Tricks and tips
- The Royale Giant, the Giant and the Golem are the cards that are often combined with the Night Witch.
- The Witch supported by Zap and Arrows allows full coverage to the tank to be protected.
- After the weakening of the Witch still many players continue to use it in maximum Arenas.
- The Night Witch along the Sorcerer Electric and Princess are the most popular and legendary cards used.
- Having Mirror lvl 5 leverages the Night Witch in lvl 3 (and at these levels is very dangerous).